-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock Empty Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock

Message par sourdough Jeu 15 Oct 2020 - 1:11

Good Afternoon Gents!

Some of you may know that I am enamored with Colt 4-screw CFS revolvers with shoulder stocks. They are not very practicable but I like the idea.

I own an Armi San Marco 1860 Army 4-screw CFS with shoulder stock which I dearly love.

I have recently have been made aware of this Uberti 1860 Army 4-screw CFS with shoulder stock. It has some very distinctive wood on the revolver as well as the shoulder stock. It is unfired and in very nice condition.

The problem is that I don't think I can get my finger in the trigger guard.

What do you think?

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock 1860-Army-4-Screw-323-006

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock 1860-Army-4-Screw-323-009

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock 1860-Army-4-Screw-323-011

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock 1860-Army-4-Screw-323-002

This is a miniature created by Aldo Uberti. The information I have is from a friend on an American forum who lives in Germany and is curator of the Hunzinger Museum there. It houses many Uberti miniatures that vary from percussion Colts to Single Action Armies to Winchester rifles. The revolvers were produced until ~2008, and nearly all were destined for the European market. Very few, if any, have made it across the "pond". Most had rifled barrels (except the ones that were shipped to the UK which had smooth bores per British law) and had plugs in the forcing cone to preclude firing the guns. The cartridge revolvers did not have a bored-through cylinder, thus precluding firing these guns.

It has been said that if any of these guns were up for sale in Europe, they would be priced for at least $3K to $4K USD. If one was to surface in the US, no one would have a clue what it was, nor would they know what it would be worth. If I ever see one for sale here I would drain my bank account to obtain one. They are that rare.

For more information about the museum I am including a link to it. It is very precise and has many photos which may interest you.

https://www.american-frontier-miniatures.com/

Your humble servant,

Jim
sourdough
sourdough
R.I.P.

Arme favorite : 1851 Navy .36
Shoot : 2876
Kill : 18

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock Empty Re: Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock

Message par Invité Jeu 15 Oct 2020 - 10:23

Very nice, Sourdough !!!!

Thank you for sharing...

Uberti made indeed a whole series of these 'miniature guns'.
Very, very cute and completely working like their big brothers.

TOP !

Coucou21

Uberti 1860 Army 4-Screw With Shoulder Stock H0019-10
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas